I'm so excited to announce the
Cookie Cutter Christmas Card Class
for October 2016!
Every month I hold a stamp class in my craft room based on a different stamp set. It is so fun for my local stampers and I want to share that fun with all of my online stamping friends across the U.S. Sorry that it is U.S. only, but that is one of the rules for us Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
In this month's class we are creating 4 Christmas Cards.
In the video below you can see all of the finished projects.
The pre-order period for this month's class is 10/12 - 10/26/2016. Over the next two weeks I'm going to share a video for each project. In each video I will show you step by step how to create each card. When your kit comes in the mail, you can watch the videos and create each card right along with me :)
To order you Class Kit, just Contact Me with your name, address and your email address associated with your Paypal account so I can send you your invoice. Also, let me know if you would like to get any of the add ons listed below.
October's Class Kit is $50
The price includes S&H and will contain...
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set (photopolymer)
- Cookie Cutter Punch
- All of the papers and embellishments to create the 4 Christmas cards with coordinating envelopes included
Suggested Materials for October's Kit...
These are items you will need to have to create this month's Cards
All Add on Prices include tax & shipping
- Basic Black Ink Pad (Add on price = $8.26 )
- Crumb Cake Ink Pad (Add on price = $7.67 )
- Garden Green Ink Pad (Add on price = $7.67 )
- Real Red & Crumb Cake Markers (Add on price = $8.26 )
- Snail (Add on price = $8.26 )
- Snail Refill (Add on price = $5.31 )
- Glue Dots (Add on price = $6.20 )
- Stampin' Dimensionals (Add on price = $4.72 )
- Tombo Liquid Glue (Add on price = $4.72 )
Suggested Add ons for October's Kit...
These are items you may want to add on to your kit this month to create even more projects beyond the 4 cards we will create in class this month.
If you would like to add on anything else that I haven't listed above, just let me know and I'll send you a revised invoice.